Re: ignorance and hatred

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from sopitz@skidmore.EDU (seth opitz)
subject Re: ignorance and hatred
date Thu, 30 Nov 95 22:46:06 EST
z9d95@ttacs1.ttu.edu writes:

>   Greetings,
>
> 	Yesterday, a secret group here at Texas Tech known only as the
> Swastika Seven posted a number of really disgusting anti-"other cultures"
> flyers around Bledsoe Residence Hall.  They also hasd the audacity to
> post a flyer on the meeting place of our anime club, saying that it was
> "intolerable that Japanese CARTOONS be shown in a good American
> institution like Texas Tech."  Now, I don't go to the anime club here

>                              Ryoga Hibiki
>             Wielder of the Bladed Belt, Friend of P-Chan

        Not to sound like a pain......but...I must make light of even
the worst situations..........

                But...I think that you should show them Kekko Kamen so
that they can see what happens to the evil Nazi institutions.....

                                        ME
					http://don.skidmore.edu/~sopitz

                        Sanity is not a trait to be desired.

                "Nazis, I hate Nazis"

hey look...I threw in a new quote.......guess who?????

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs