Re: P-chan dolls (was Re: mirrors)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Wendy Watson <watsonwe@pirates.Armstrong.EDU>
subject Re: P-chan dolls (was Re: mirrors)
date Thu, 30 Nov 1995 22:02:46 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, herron michael david wrote:

> > > I don't know if they really do exist  (WHY NOT?!?).
> > >
> > > I don't think I want to tell you how much I was willing to pay at the last
> > > Con I went to...
>
> I came upon the problem of not being able to find any place to
> buy a P-chan doll. I wondered if they actually existed. I was practicaly
> going to fly (or swim) to Japan and get one.
>
> I finally asked my mother to make me one after giving her many reference
> pictures. Last Christmas my mother made me my very own P-Chan doll. It is
> very good although it is a little small. I was thinking of having her
> make me another (P-chan ver.2) for this Christmas.
>
> But my question is:
> How much money you would pay for a homemade P-chan doll?
> Maybe I might have her make extras and send them through the mail.
> How big would you like them to be? Giants P-chan's could be a problem to
> make. If there is enough interest I could post a picture of one on my
> homepage. (Which is still under construction)  Of course this would take
> some time. (Probably not until after Christmas break)
>
> I guess I've made my parents into Ranma fans or at least P-chan fans.
> That very same Christmas to my surprise my Dad carved me a P-chan sitting
> among a forest of Christmas trees. Unfortunatly my dad can't mass produce
> carved figures of P-chan or other Ranma characters.
>
> 						-Mike Herron
>
> Mr. Herron at the University of Illinois book store:
>
> "Hmmmm... Economics 102 textbook or the next Ranma Graphic Novel?...."
>
> <looks through wallet..sighs...then walks over to the cashier>
>
> "Do you have any job openings?"

P-Can doll!!!I would LOVE to have one!!! How big would it be? What do you
think would be a reasonable price for it? i can wait!  e-mail me directly
about this, would you?  watsonwe@pirates.armstrong.edu
-Shampoo------^-^

Search field Search string

archive list