Re: it's invading my brain!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from z9d95@ttacs1.ttu.edu
subject Re: it's invading my brain!
date Thu, 30 Nov 1995 21:01:14 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Joyce Meadows wrote:

> well, i hope you're all happy....my daily dosage of Ranma is affecting my
> brain....maybe while i was asleep, someone threw me into spring of
> drowned Ranma-obsessed person?....
> ......I just posted on my ferret mailing list and found myself
> including the line "Seth no baka!  Emma no baka!" (Seth and Emma are my
> baka-ish ferrets)....and i've caught myself calling them "Seth-kun" and
> "Emma-chan"....
>     they respond to that, though....hmm....and they _do_ hate
> cold water....spring of drowned ferret? (starts boiling some water)
>
> The summer olympics are coming up - anyone know who the Japanese rythmic
> gymnastics entrant is? ;>                                        ^^^^^^^
>
> -joyce, who also saw the story about the swastika seven but hadn't read
> all of it yet....many grrrrrrs to them....
> ...i also still have no sig...

	I got you hooked, Joyce.  I knew I would, ha ha ha!!  Now, you
will be just like me, unable to sleep, eat, or think about anything
except Ranma 1/2.  Enjoy!
	By the way, Ms. English Major, you misspelled 'rhythmic'.  Sorry,
but I just HAD to point that out, since I know you'd do the same for me.
	See you in German class, dear.

                                 Ryoga Hibiki
                Wielder of the Bladed Belt, Friend of P-Chan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs