Re: Ding Dong!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from n_baka_w@mindspring.com (Nick Ware)
subject Re: Ding Dong!
date Tue, 31 Oct 1995 21:10:11 -0600

>On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Joseph Torres wrote:
>
>> TRICK OR TREAT!
>>
>> (Dressed as Ryouga, threatening you with umbrella for candy
>>

>> Ryouga Trick or treating...  Hmmm...  Wonder if that's possible?  Probably
>> get lost and keep going to the same house! (the one in Shikoku, with the
wild
>> boar!)
>>
>>                [ Joseph M.Torres ]

>Well, I'm goin' as Ranma-chan.  Only one problem. . .I have blond hair!
>Blast. . .Ah well, if people don't give me candy, I have a back-up plan!
>Tenshin Amaguriken!  Hiya!!!  I love Halloween! (I probably should have
>bought a ribbon and gone as Kodachi.)
>				TK, LOR

I had karate tonight, so I didn't get to tricker treat. I wore my costume
there though. My sensai didn't get it. Oh well....

--Nick "Baka" Ware
n_baka_w@mindspring.com
(Mousse Lodge #94 -- Nabiki's Chairity Fund)
(Okonomiyaki Addicts Anonymous -- Official Bowl-Licker)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs