Re: Ding Dong!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Tracy Lynn Trefethen <tlt@christa.unh.edu>
subject Re: Ding Dong!
date Tue, 31 Oct 1995 22:15:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 1995 FINCH@boomerang.aero.rmit.edu.au wrote:

> On Wednesday Tracy Lynn wrote :
> > Well, I'm goin' as Ranma-chan.  Only one problem. . .I have blond hair!
> > Blast. . .Ah well, if people don't give me candy, I have a back-up plan!
> > Tenshin Amaguriken!  Hiya!!!  I love Halloween! (I probably should have
> > bought a ribbon and gone as Kodachi.)
> >                 TK, LOR
>
>     Oh God!! I'm gunna lock my doors and hide under my bed. My two
> worst fears, cute girls who end up being guys and Kodachi Kuno. Can
> life get any worse??
>
> Martin

Ah, Martin, I should have known you'd be out there. :)  Hey, be lucky I
can't go to your house to trick or treat!  But, maybe if I take up a
collection from the dorm I can take a special flight down there.  If I go
through the Ryouga Travel Agency I can make it there by next Halloween!
HA, HA, HA!
				TK, LOR

Search field Search string

archive list