Re: Ding Dong!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from FINCH@boomerang.aero.rmit.edu.au
subject Re: Ding Dong!
date Wed, 1 Nov 1995 13:49:04 EST-10
On Wednesday Tracy Lynn wrote :
> Well, I'm goin' as Ranma-chan.  Only one problem. . .I have blond hair!
> Blast. . .Ah well, if people don't give me candy, I have a back-up plan!
> Tenshin Amaguriken!  Hiya!!!  I love Halloween! (I probably should have
> bought a ribbon and gone as Kodachi.)
>                 TK, LOR

    Oh God!! I'm gunna lock my doors and hide under my bed. My two
worst fears, cute girls who end up being guys and Kodachi Kuno. Can
life get any worse??

Martin

Computers reduce the amount of guessing a man has to do.
Then again, so does the bikini.

*  Beat me, whip me, tell       *  Martin Finch         *
*  me lies. Just don't lock     *  finch@rmit.edu.au    *
*  me in a room with Kodachi.   *                       *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs