Re: AWA (spam on rye)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chae An <chaean@hom.net>
subject Re: AWA (spam on rye)
date Tue, 31 Oct 1995 19:02:26 -0500
At 04:43 PM 10/31/95 -0600, you wrote:

>I was the Genma who made a fool of himself and paid off the judges. Shonen
>Sunday 16 was COOL! Even if I couldn't understand half of it. Or all of it.
>I'm just sad that I couldn't stay for the "Bitch Session" x_x Oh well....

        Actually, I thought you looked pretty good. :)  I even have
pictures, although they were mainly group shots of the winners.  I have
multiple copies of the Sailor Moon too. :)  I'll probabl scan some of the
pics and put'em in my page.

        For my first con ever, it was a good experience.  Next summer, I'll
try to make one of the big cons in the West Coast...

>--Nick "Baka" Ware

                                                --C h a e
	     paladine@p.imap.itd.umich.edu,  chaean@hom.net
                    http://www.cris.com/~chaean
             "I'm strangely attracted to Camille Paglia..."

                           "Is that wrong?"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited