Re: Akane's Cooking

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from FINCH@boomerang.aero.rmit.edu.au
subject Re: Akane's Cooking
date Fri, 3 Mar 1995 12:18:17 EST-10
On Fri March 3 morpheus@access.ods.gulfnet.kw (Ahmad Al-Nusif) wrote :

> Guys,
>
> I always wondered about this so try to help me figure it out: Wel all know
> how bad Akane cooks, right? then why is it that they always show the dishes
> she make as very appetizing and very VERY well served? The only episode I
> saw in which her cooking *looked* bad was the one in which Ranma's mom came
> to visit and Ranma-chan and Akane competed in cooking!
>
> Ahmad

    I always said beauty was only taste deep and this proves it!!
*  Beat me, whip me, tell       *  Martin Finch         *
*  me lies. Just don't lock     *  finch@rmit.edu.au    *
*  me in a room with Kodachi.   *                       *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs