KISS for MS/DOS

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Bror Hellman <hellman@proxxi.uf.se>
subject KISS for MS/DOS
date Thu, 2 Mar 1995 20:40:38 +0100 (MET)
On Wed, 1 Mar 1995 AB3588@APPSTATE.bitnet wrote:

> This is a little off-topic but, has anyone here ever managed to successfully
>  use KISS with MS-DOS?  I've been trying to get this program to work for about
>  three weeks now and still no success.  I'm using a 386DX-40 with a Trident
>  SVGA card and 4 Megs XMS/EMS.  Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
>  What happens is, I run the programby just typing KISS at the command-line
>  and I get a blank green screen and the mouse cursor is a couple of odd
>  vertical lines.  Nothing happens.  Then I hit ESC and it drops me back to
>  DOS.  Any idea what I might be doing wrong here?

It sounds like you are using KISS for Japanese DOS/V (I think it's name
is)  Do you have some Japanit program to foll KISS that you're running on
Japanese DOS?  This might be the problem.  I run japanit.exe and kiss on
my 386 with Trident SVGA-card...

--
---
Steamboat Willie                  Data: +46 (0)8 626 84 09  (V34)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs