Re: Ranma's job

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ninja <nn10001@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
subject Re: Ranma's job
date Thu, 2 Mar 1995 10:12:00 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 1 Mar 1995 AB3588@APPSTATE.bitnet wrote:

> >Actually, if you look at it... Akane is the most traditional of Ranma's
> >fiancees....
>
> Interesting point.  But that's a sort of lopsided group to compare her to.
>  What I like about Akane is that, in comparison to most other role models
>  for young girls (and I understand Ranma is most popular in Japan with
>  12 year old girls), she's very atypical.  She is, after all, an unfeminine
>  tomboy.

I don't understand why everyone keeps calling Akane a tomboy (Ranma
included). Sure, she's not dovish and submissive, but she _is_ feminine,
she doesn't behave very much like a boy at all in fact.... (and would you
guys call Ichinohei_Hitomi a tomboy for having trained at Bujutsu from
age one.... :) not if you value your lives I think..... ;) )

>Cool, I am a Leo, what does that mean?
> You consider yourself a born leader.  Others think you are pushy.  Most Leos
>  are bullies.  You are vain and do not like honest criticism.  Your arrogance
>  is disgusting.  Leos are thieves.

Hmmmmm.... I'm a Leo too..... :)

-Ninja-

Search field Search string