Re: Ranma's job

to mlist-ranma@nntp-server.caltech.edu
from anandc@whip.ugcs.caltech.edu (Anand Chelian)
subject Re: Ranma's job
date 2 Mar 1995 02:38:38 GMT
In article <1C4E06C433E@boomerang.aero.rmit.edu.au>,
 <ranma@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp> wrote:
>    O.K. I'll pay that. Akane does think very tradinally, whether she
>acts that way or not. But really, the other fiancees do tend to think
>that way as well. Both Ucchan and Shampoo love cooking for Ranma and
>Shampoo will only even consider a male if he is stronger than her.
>Ucchan wants Ranma to honor an agreement seeped in Japanese tradition
>whilst Shampoo must marry him as her traditional dictates.

Ah ha, but they are not really traditional Japanese, simply traditional.
Besides, Ukyou was the one who came up with the idea of marrying Ranma,
and she got her dad to do it, this is not traditional.  And Shampoo's
"traditions" are not Japanese either.

--
Anand Chelian | anandc@ugcs.caltech.edu
"History is made by the few, and wielded over the many."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs