Re: Character Power Ratings

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Hitomi Ichinohei <Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.MB.CA>
subject Re: Character Power Ratings
date Wed, 1 Mar 1995 17:52:52 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 2 Mar 1995 FINCH@boomerang.aero.rmit.edu.au wrote:

> > On Thu, 2 Mar 1995 Hitomi Ichinohei wrote:
> >

> > >  Hitomi Ichnohei wrote :
> > >  > > Kidding.   Besides, Compared to my elder sister, I'm an
> > > undertrained
> > >
> > >     Ah! Now I remember where I heard your name. How is Ichikoo?
> >
> > Who is Ichikoo, My elder sister's name is Tokugowa Oneiko?  I assume you
> > got that from Ninja High School.
> >
>     Yup. That's where I gathered you borrowed you name from
> ( or Hitomi and her Girl Commandos ). Of course, I could be wrong. I
> usually am!!

Ok.  Too many people have confused me with a comic book character, so
here I go giving a small biography.

My name is Ichinohei Hitomi, born on the 22nd of December 1965.  I was
born and raised in Kyoto, Japan, and speak the older dialect, not the
modern Tokyo dialect.  I attended a lot of schools, and was thought to be
a little slow.  In other words, I had to attend Juku in order to keep up
with the rest of my class.

When I was young, my mother decided that her daughter would not be
victimized as people usually are in western societies.  She started
training me in Bujutsu at the age of one.  At that age, I met Tokugowa
Oneiko, The daughter of my mothers best friend.  We grew up together and
consider each other sisters.  We also used to get into a lot of trouble.

I have been trained in History, Journalism, Computers, Physics, and
Business.  My hobbies are writting romance novels, writting manga, and
doing stories for anime scripting.  I like to play a little bit of
basketball and enjoy golfing.  I also play a little piano and like trying
to play the trumpet.

I tend to have a little bit of trouble with the English language, but I
am practicing and getting better.

As for my name, My family split off from the Ichinohe family in 1408 ad.
There had to be a way to distinguish the two families, but showing the
closesness that the two shared and still share.

I hope that answers peoples questions.

Ichinohei Hitomi

Hitomi_Ichinohei@MBnet.mb.ca

Search field Search string