Subject: What does the mafia have to do whith ranma!!
From: "Laura n.n" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:21:17 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1514044707-1065248477=:31114

>U2R writes:
>I always figured Shampoo as the pimp and mousse as the ho 
>and if anyone is shampoo's pimp it would be cologne
>
>o well just my two tenths of a cent

if anyone is suited to be a pimp it would have to be akane. i bet she has the 
meanest pimp slap this side of japan. and who said there could only be one? 
nabiki would be good at getting the money needed. hell they could form there 
own crime family. nabiki would be the lone shark...akane the brute 
force.....tendo..the..um....godfather..and genma the PANDA?? hey get with the 
times. with a world full of competing crime families one has to have a catch. 
n.n

Laura-sama
peace, love, and rock & roll
>n..n<

---------------------------------