Subject: Re: [INFO] UGMA and Factions
From: "Brittany" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:40:13 -0500

hiroshin writes::

> would it not be for the best that the UGMA be turned into the "ML
>faction"
>      Like I've said before, it be more like a United Nations (or in this
>case a "United Factions") organization.  I'm hoping that all of us (not
>just us Crusty ol' Vets, but everyone else, as well) are in agreement >that
these are more peaceful times of the ML.
>      The old Gates remain, but they will not necessarily be used.  Well,
>not in the manner that they once existed as.  Instead each faction will
>have a Gate, and be labeled as the faction's Gate.
>      I know that a lot of you might not agree with this, but that's why
it's
> only a proposal (of sorts).  I'm looking for any feedback, even if it's
>just someone moving into a "new" Gate...

I think that it is a wonderful idea!! giveing the new people here... or the
people that are not exactly new but know very little (like myself) about
this kinda stuff to feel like they are part of something.... maybe it will
get some people talking more!! ^_^!! If that sounded mean I'm sorry......
and it would bring an interesting number of RPers out and speeking..... ^_^
I think it would be a plus rather than a minus ^_^

Akane-san
*I love Ryoga's personality!!!*