Subject: BAMR, old school style!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:29:37 -0600 (MDT)

Colin (who is the MAN!) reprimands:
>>> Now, now, Shouryu, some of us have been here long enough to
remember the _real_ one.  An' I'm not talkin' Shouryuzani
either.... ^_- <<<

And just how do YOU know I haven't legally changed it, hmmmm? *smirk*
(I've actually considered legally adding it.)

Good to see you around, buddy.

Brad-sempai:
>>> A very under-appreciated anime.  The last two episodes leave a bit 
to be desired, since most of the time is spent explaining the entire 
backstory in one big lump, using a monologue from one bad guy, and a 
conversation between two good guys. <<<

Actually, isn't most of that dialogue in the first film?  The second 
film seems to be where the actual conclusion happens.  Kind of funny 
that way, no?  Movie I - all talk.  Movie II - all do.  

Old-school vet:
>>> |  ML Name:
Derian Saotome <<<

*falls over*
Wow, you're still here too?  Amazing.  Good to see you're still alive. 
^_^

*wonders if Enaka or Saotome Laura are lurking about*

>>> ML Name: Sir Olin 'Neplusultra' Petty (or Neplusultra)
Real Name: Olin Petty <<<

ACK!  Will the madness never end?!  Who else is next???

Omi-niichan:
>>> ok.........i feel a bit out of place.......i'm probally like the 
only freaking girl on this ml......AHHH.....sorry.....i just wanted to 
say hi...cause its like your sending mail to me and never getting 
anything in response...well hi ^ ^... <<<

That's not true...there are probably a wealth of girls lurking on this 
ML.  Why, at one time, we probably had more girls than guys here!  Of 
course, those days are long since past.  *sigh*

(Hope none of you new guys think this is a good place to pick up chicks. 
*smirk* )

Mister Habuki, aka the ArchBishop:
>>> What would you have me say? Hmm... now that you have me all guilted 
up. Sheesh (^^) <<<

Hey buddy.  

*bops Justy with a fluffy ol' pillow*

How ya been?  You should come hang out with me and Frank on Frank's 
message boards...it'd be the CoN Triumverate all over again! *laughs*
And Bradster and Pierre and Joao (or as you have so fondly called him, 
Jaoa) are there too.

Good to see you again, man!

John Evans jokes:
>>> "Rei, how many times have you been cloned anyway?"
"i'm not sure."
"i'm not sure."
"i'm not sure."
"i'm not sure."
"five." <<<

LOL!  That's pretty damned funny...I may steal that for the boards...

Happy Independence Day to all us Yanks.  It's our birthday and stuff.  
Let us eat cake.  And lots of barbequed meat.

Shouryu Nohe
Weilder of Pillows
Old CoN Artist
Crusty Vet