Subject: Super powerful human, favorite couple
From: "Don Wang" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 19:49:48 -0700

SoW
>     On another note entirely: Ever wonder what the arms race in a world
where
> a single person can attain the power level of Cologne or Ranma?  How much
> money would a government put up for even Kuno (arguably not of one of the

    None.  As long as they abide by real physical laws, i.e. bullets don't
bounce off them, it's useless to spend huge, if any, amount of money
training them.

    Now, if you're looking at DBZ guys where bullets just sort of bounce
off, that might be worthwhile to put money into.

Stiff:
> I know the feeling.  I discovered Ranma back in...um...lemme see... I
> started reading Ranma manga since 1996, and I've been hooked since.  Ranma
> and Akane have been, since then, my favorite anime characters/couple.

    Yeah, it's a pretty simple romance, but I like it.  It's got a happy
ending and a nice WAFF feel to it.

Don
"Time deeply embraces all the love, all the pain,
Taking them away, but I'll still remember,
Always."
Kid