Subject: A little off subject
From: !~*Smimmergirl*~! <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 17:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

Stiff-chan:

>On another note, for SailorMoon fans, does anyone know what the name >is of
the guy Luna falls in love with in vol. 11?  Remember, a tall >thin guy with
wavy blond hair, who's interested in astrology?  And >the name of his
girlfriend, too, the girl with long black hair? 

OH JOY!! ^_^ A Sailor Moon Question!!  Finally, time to
show of some expertise!  Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay 
yay YAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

Okay, sorry. ^_^

The guy is Ozora Kakeru.  The girl, with the long hair and the star
and moon earrings(she looks SO much like Luna's human form.) is 
Nayotake Himeko. He only appears in that one volume, 
and  he comes out in the S Movie, which I have a crap 
ass boot leg subtitling of.  I do believe that Pioneer
has actually come out with one, so you might want to 
check there if you want to see the movie.

>Also, could you recommend a good site where I could get some pictures >of
them?  After Mamoru, he's my most favorite guy in Sailor Moon. ^_^ 

You'll be hard pressed to find pictures of them. They appear in one movie,
and one volume of manga.  Kakeru, you might be able to find something if you
look really really hard.  Himeko, the absolute ONLY picture I've ever seen
is at http://www.tcp.com/doi/smoon/char/himeko.html from our Doi! ^_^  

~*The Irrepressible Unforgettable Undeniable Smim~*
"No no, stop congratulating me. I'm not THAT great! I'm not awesome, I
swear! Thank you, I am not a Soprano2 goddess on earth! Please, stop laying
yourself at my feet, I have to go to State!"
*fighting off rabid choir fans* =0P