Subject: Hair Care Products Love Debate
From: !~*Smimmergirl*~! <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:23:46 -0800 (PST)

~Smimvision~
   TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, we have the debate over the LLLLLUUUUUVVV factor
between the two Chinese Hair Care products.  Does the purple shampoo love
the black mouuse?  WELL, tune in to this ML and you'll find out!

*fade to black*

~Comercial~

*wonders just exactly WHO is on this damn ML*

I didn't know Robert Haynie was on this list!!  I'm out of it...
~Swirly eyes~ Girl Days is one awesome fic.  Makes me laugh.
I don't even like Onna Ranma story lines, and I love this one!

~End Commercial~

Now to our regularly scheduled program

Vigil
>I could mention the fact she goes on a date with 
>him later on but that just forces you to ask yourself why, oh why, >Mousse 
thought 'Attack of the Revenge of the Killer Vampire Zombies' >would be a 
"romantic movie".<g>

Mousse's a babe! *grin*  Sorry.  Okay, anyway, I've already mentioned
that.  Anyway, of COURSE 'Attack of the Revenge of the Killer Vampire
Zombies' would be a good date movie.  Not a romantic movie, but a date
movie.  You _never_ go see a romantic movie on a date.  It sucks.
There's nothing worse than sitting in a theater next to this kinda
cute guy who's really nice and you're really starting to like him
and then Brad Pitt comes on and starts giving the lead girl that sultry half
lidded stare..... and speaks romantic lines and music is playing in  the
background.... sweeps her off my.....err... her feet. He's charming, witty,
romantic, rich, good looking, seductive, sultry, drool-inducing and the
like. 

Then suddenly you look over at your really nice date and suddenly
he's not so hot any more.

(BTW, I'm not a fan of Brad Pitt, but it was a good
person to pick.  I like Brendan Frazier, myself, or David Duchovony...
*blinks as she realizes that she can't spell*)

That's why you never go see a romantic movie.  Besides, scary movies
always give you the oppertunity to gasp and clutch at arms and snuggle.
*sighs*  Now if only Hunter would ask me to a movie, I'd be happy.

*spam*  Sorry!  But I totally see Mousse's reasoning.  =0P

>Putting his money on the duck.  

I'm laying money on Mousse too.  I've always been a fan of the 
Shampoo and Mousse pairing.  Not only would he make a better husband
to Shampoo, as he knows the Joketsuzoku's laws and knows his place
as a man in their society, but I'm a firm believer that faithfulness
always over rides any kind of unrequited love  *shrugs*  There's
always something to say for some one who is steadfastidly there 
even when every door slams in your face, and even after YOU slam the door in
their face.  *shrugs* They'll be together, no worries.  It may take forever
and a day, but I think she'll turn.

Donny Cheng:
>She has known the guy since she was three and if 
>she shows a little compassion for him, she has feelings for him.  >Could 
be that she just pities him, has an ounce of compassion within >herself,
etc. 

I personally don't think it's that she has feelings for him THAT way right
now. I believe that while Shampoo is a good person at heart, she's as
vindictive and bitchy as the next person.  She's human.  When Mousse annoys
her by trying to kill Ranma, HER Airen for the 102893810283th time,  she's
going to try and annoy him, or make him pay for trying to hurt Ranma. Ranma
is her Airen, and Shampoo takes the marriage law very seriously.  It's part
of her pride.  She will NOT sit back and let Mousse even try to hurt him.
Also, I don't think it's particuarly HIM  that's on her nerves, I believe
it's his actions that make her treat Mousse like she does.(ie, the
proclaiming of love, extreme jealousy, trying to kill Ranma) I also think
it's part of a way to discourage him  for any kindness she shows. I think
that she has sincere emotions for him of concern and even friendship, as
they have known each other for so long, but she treats him so badly  after
she shows this because he  will take it the wrong way.  She could handle him
as a friend, but  not in the overzealous suitor like he is. It gets annoying
when he proclaims his love every 5 seconds.

	I think out of all the cast, she and Akane are the most human when  it
comes to emotions.  Shampoo is given to bouts of love/compassion just as
often as she is given to bouts of vindictiveness and being just plain mean
to Mousse and the other fiancees, just as Akane's subject to..... er, more
like a victim of a quick temperment.

*has had a lot of sugar today*

TUNE IN NEXT TIME For.....

~*The Irrepressible Unforgettable Undeniable Smim~*

      "Remember, Pedestrians are 5 points, and stationary objects
are 2.  Police cars and Mail trucks are 10 points bonus for damaging city &
federal property, Motorcyclists are 15, and if you can some how manage to
hit a over hanging traffic light, you win the whole game!"
~playing the 'Crash For Points' game on the 1st of getting my license~