Subject: >_<, comments on English/Japanese
From: mibat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 12:15:55 -0500

Psy, glad you liked my artwork but..

DON'T include the entire digest in your reply, PLEASE.  It's rude and 
annoying; just quote the relevant parts!

thanx

BTW I was going to explain otaku but I was getting into some really 
specific details in Japanese language and I am not sure if I'm remembering 
it all correctly so I'll give it to someone with a greater 
linguistic/cultural background than humble me. *^^*

Comments on the difficulty and sheer chaos of English - after I started 
taking Japanese I really appreciated to a huge extent that people can even 
BEGIN to learn English as a second language!  It's INSANE!  Japanese _is_ a 
cakewalk compared to English - it's at least got some kind of structure to 
it. ^^;; I have so much respect for anyone who can learn English after a 
langauge like that. *^^* Granted it is difficult to get used to because 
English is my native language, but I never really appreciated how difficult 
and completely nonsensical English is until I had the experience of 
speaking Japanese. ^_^V

           ********************************************************
      "our songs are alive like little creatures." - Nicholas Godin

              *  the humble mibat hath put her hand hereto..  *
                      * e-mail : [email-masked] *
                          * web : http://miyu.simplenet.com/ *