Subject: Reply to Brad
From: Justy_Hakubi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 23:05:37 -0500

Bradster replies to me...

>Justy Habuki (?!) to Benz:

Yes I dumped the Justicar nick for several reasons.

A. People always get me confused for a White Wolf / Storyteller / Vampire
freak. Though I do enjoy playing the game occasionally it was never basis
for my pseudonym.

B. I could never log on anywhere as Justicar. Wherever I went somebody beat
me to the punch. That pissed me off because it was my name and I couldn't
use it.

C. It wasn't anime enough. It just didn't feel right to me. Plus it really
didn't click with the 'mythos' I've created for myself.

D. Ted Wang said Justy from Irresponsible Captain Tylor was more 'me'. That
stuck with me.

E. I adore Washu, she is my favorite anime character (although Nabiki will
always be my first ^_^).

F. Justy Hakubi (Hakubi is Washu's last name in the OAV series) just
clicked when I put it together.

So there's the rationalization for my nick change. (I didn't mean to bore
you all.)

>>He was always like this. Why do think that he is so into Chemistry and the
>>like. One day he wants to bioengineer a kudzu like flora with penchant for
>>young nubile virgins.
>
><Bradster has 'Angel of Darkness' flashbacks>

Heh... "My plant has a peculiar nutritional need..." What they won't do to
justify 'naughty tentacles'.

Here's a project for the ML, how could naughty tentacles rationally be
inserted into Ranma (the story not the character, although...)

>Some day.....
>My own 'Little Shop of Horrors'...
>It will be glorious...

The Audrey 3 ??

>-Bradster
>  It's January.  In the Midwest.  What is it with this 60=B0 weather,
>thunderstorms, and tornados?

I live in the Northeast... 60 degrees and raining in January?

I am NOT complaining. Snow is highly overrated!

*****JUSTY HAKUBI*****
[ArchBishop of the Church of Nabiki]
[Gate 4][Washu-chan's Little Lab & Justy's Pocket Dimension]
[The other half of Super-Deformed Gaijin Productions]
[#WASHU# | O.C.S. | C.O.R.R. | T.A.A.T.M. | C.B.U.B. | U.G.M.A.]
[http://pages.map.com/~ebaker] [July 95 R-ML]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow!!