Subject: NEW Kodachi
From: "Jim Lazar" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 17:52:09 -0800

Well, I rented the first two tapes o Martial Mayhem today (I'm not buying 
VHS anymore, DVD all the way). And looks like Viz's slow release schedule
has resulted in another VA jumping ship.

Kodachi's English VA Teryl Retheny (or something like that) had been
replaced with Erin Fitzgerald.

A little early to tell (it was only a bit part) if she'll be good or not
(no cackle in the story Kodachi was in, which is the true test of a
Kodachi. :) )

Anyone have any info on why the change was made?

-=-
Jim Lazar

E-Mail - mailto:[email-masked]
FanFiction - http://home.earthlink.net/~jimlazar/anime
Please sign the Uncut Kite Petition -
   http://www.crosswinds.net/~jimlazar/kite.html
-=-
   "Unit 01, Angel at eleven o'clock."
   "But it's only seven o'clock," Shinji quipped.
   The computer-controlled voice didn't find Shinji's joke funny, so the
AI program inserted ten Angels around Shinji's Unit 01. It didn't take
long for his Eva to be reduced to a pile of scrap metal and flesh.
-=-
Excerpt from Garden of EVA 0:3