Subject: Rude Newbie
From: "Betty Chui" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 20:46:04 PST

Some rude newbie wrote (mac guy using AOL):

"It's not fair to be mistreated because you are a newbie "

Now, I have been on this list only since July so I very seldomly post 
because I lack the time, but I enjoy this ML and its discussions very much.  
However, I feel provoked to point out to you that everyone has been a newbie 
at one time or other and NO ONE has ever mistreated for the mere fact that 
they were a newbie.  Can't you see that it's not because you're a newbie 
that you are getting flamed; but consider for a brief moment your behaviour 
on this mailing list. You come in here trying to dictate how things are run 
on the mailing list and in addition to this, you post in a language that 
only vaguely resembles English.  Using words like "friggin", etc. to convey 
you less than eloquent (and INCOHERENT) thoughts.  Here's my advice: Try 
using sentences.  You know, those things with a subject and a predicate.  
They usually contain things like verbs and punctuation.

If you don't like what you read (ie no ranma content), ignore it.  You don't 
like the list, unsubscribe!  There are certainly much better remedies to 
your "predicament" than blatantly displaying your total lack of respect 
towards the other members of this mailing list.

Uh oh... now that I re-read my post I actually wonder if you can understand 
it (considering your grasp of the English language).  Anyways, that's your 
problem.

That's my two cents.

Betty of T.O.
University Student of many (OK, maybe just two) disciplines.