Subject: REVOIR
From: "Jade" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 17:33:06 +0800

Hotnit:
>anytime soon. But just to "prove" that I have character loyalties, I
>will now go through every character I think is worth a toss and give my
>opinion of them. *gasp* With a dash of "tact" this time even. So ladies
>and germs this is the part where you hit expunge:

Okay who are you and what have you done with Hotnit?

>#1 Happosai: What can I say? He da man. Most mebers of the XX club
>gripe about his lecherous ways, or how he's a danger to women. The
>truth is, he's relatively harmless. A martial artist of his caliber
>could easily force himself upon a young woman. All this guy does is get
>a few cheap feels and steal some undies. While incredibly funny..er,
>deplorable, it is at the same time a show of how truly harmless he is.

Good point.  Uhm, I mean... NOOOO.....must... resist.....
will not become disciple of Happosai school of lechery
ack...must not... betray...Akane's FAP.  Need...mallet...

>#2 Kodachi. Hotnit's sweetheart? Look no further. Favorite character in

Okay, no one can beat that laugh anime-wise, that's why I love her for
it.
Of course, my favorite will always be Akane.  But if we're gonna talk
about
appearance, she has too much make-up and her hair is too thick
esp. the bangs.  Sexy?  Personally I think she's a tad big on the hips
but
not in an unflattering way I guess, just not good to look at
proportionally.
But then again, I'm a girl so what do I know?  On the cheating, if she
was
so skilled, why does she have to resort to such deeds?  The girls under
the
wrestling(?) ring are too much.  Victory wouldn't be so sweet if she
didn't
beat her opponent fairly.  I'm not trying to start anything here, I'd
just
like you to explain to me why she has to cheat to begin during the
match.
On why she beats them up b4 the match, maybe it's because she doesn't
want
to break into a sweat or try to conceal her underhanded ways.  She
doesn't
have to do that outside the ring and she catches her opponents
unprepared.
Or maybe she likes the message that her opponents "not showing up"
sends,
like they're afraid of her and are too cowardly to show up and fight;
thus,
she wins by default.

>#3 Ukyo. My first Ranma fanboy love! She was one of the very first

She's cute and sweet but I don't like how she abandoned her vow of
revenge
just because some boy showed interest in her, even if it is Ranma.  I
mean,
this guy was the reason for her having to look like a boy most of her
life
and she just ups and forgets that Ranma is the reason for all of this?
Where's her self-respect?

>#4 Ryoga. The man kicked a giant boar's ass. He runs through concrete.

LOL!  I'm reminded of the tunnel of love episode where he emerges from
under
a rock near the cave entrance.  That was hilarious!  I know his sense of
direction isn't all that great but going the wrong way in a leg race
where
another person is tied to you?  That's too ridiculous for words!

>#2 Akane.  Maybe a little more heroine and
>less "hostage" would have done it for me.

I agree, but I think she's being a heroine when she puts herself in the
line
trying to help Ranma find a cure.  Half the time, that's why she gets
into
trouble.

>#3 Ranma. "....................................." Well a promise is a
>promise. :p He's okay. Maybe if he had to "work harder" as a heroic
>lead I'd like him more. It's too easy for him.

Arts-wise he doesn't have to work harder because he's naturally talented
and
highly-skilled.  Can you blame the guy if he picks up techniques so
easily
and improves on them greatly?  He had great training growing up after
all.
Emotionally and personally, he *does* work harder.  Life isn't so
perfect
for him bec. he can't even tell the girl he loved his feelings.  These
are
the things he has to *work* on.

au revoir from an agite couer,
Jade of the Blue Flame
~Future LOR member~