Subject: tootsies
From: "vyncent.anthony" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:14:59 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01BEF590.989749E0

	charset="iso-8859-1"

>Allow me to give you the accurate measurement.  It takes 313 licks to
>get to the tootsie roll center.  It takes 463 to lick the whole lollie
>down to the stem.  This has been scientifically proven in
thelaboratory >that is my mouth.  So spake the scientist.  NERV.

"But what if your tongue is the size of steak and your salivary glands
like the hoses in a brushless car wash? A larger sampling is needed..."

Feh.  We don't waste time with such... such technicalities.  Anyways,  
my tongue got sore doing it the first time...
    everything i think i see
    becomes a tootsie roll to me

   [vyncent.anthony :: www.audiophonic.com/vyncent ]
[i think i quit my membership.out of the idiot's circle.say     ]
[goodbye.say goodbye.say goodbye.to the nervous system]

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01BEF590.989749E0