Subject: "Hey! I'm not sure...but I think I'd like to poke around"! -Hotnit, during Wild Wild West
From: C Seku Hotnit <[email-masked]>
To: Ranma ML <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 16:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

Raingoddess:

>I mean that I think psychologically she doesn't want to kill anyone
and
>avoids it unconsciously or something like that.

I think similarly to that about the Wile E.Coyote sometimes! I find
myself yelling,  "You let that acme rocket fly up your ass on purpose
didn't you?! You're just a mass of supressed complexes aren't you?! Now
focus. Visualize the bolder landing on the Roadrunner...damn it! It
happened again! What is with you?!"  But Shampoo is just
uh..incompetent. She should eat more fiber.

>> But what if it's not of her own accord..let's say she's..I
>> dunno...killing for the sake of amazon law or something?
>
>Then she can't really be to blame =P

Nope. No she can't. No more than Sam Berkowitz and his little dog
friend. ^_^

"Go get me some milkbones! And kill somebody while you're at it!"
"Yes master!"
"Excellent...I mean, Arf!!"

>You didn't ake any cracks about me being a homicidal maniac *pout* and
>I'd make such a cute one...

*pinches cheeks* What a cute homicidal maniac you are! Yes you are! Yes
you are! *gives her an Axe with a pretty purple bow on it*

[Azusa]: Julliet! *swipes axe and runs away*

There went that idea..  Uh, there's a 101 ways to kill a man with your
pinky finger you alone know?

>(And btw, don't call Shamps a Ho!*bap*squeak*bap*squeak*bap*squeak*)

Ouch! Okay! Hoochie it is then, no need to get violent!  

>> Ouch. Well maybe you shouldn't spend so much time chatting with
>>Hotnit so you don't have to worry about over exposure to nerdiness.
>
>Not what I meant silly! *kisses Hotnit on the cheek* I just meant that
>I'm on the computer waaaay too much these days because I start
chattin'
>with you and I just lose track of time ^_^ (Not like you needed to be
>told this again or anything =P) Addictive I tell you!

Well..okay! But if you suddenly feel dizzy, nauseated, or an
overwhelming urge to start doing the Steve Urkel Dance..."step away 
from the computer".

>"Hi. My name is Emirii and I'm a Hotniholic"

Yup! 7 out of 10 junkies agree, overdosing on Hotnit is worse than
O.D.ing on crystal meth! That's why he's illegal in 49 states. And let
me just say this. Nebraska. You kick ass!!!  Thanks for sticking by me
and I love that corn thing ya got going on over there. If there's a
cooler source of starch then corn, let me know because I sure as
shootin' never seen it!
---------------------------------

Robert "The one, the only, the Blue thunder of Hollywood video"

>I would, except for that minor detail about how I almost starved the
>last time I was in Canehda. :p

Wow. Sounds just like Buffalo then.... You know what sucks about
Buffalo? You can't wear either Jets or Giants paraphenalia without
getting the crap beat out of you.  That certainly sucks.

>Really nice to a Canehdian is like incredibly nice to me and
amazingly,
>stupidly, border of death from kindness nice in NYC.

Hey! That's just an ugly rumor! New Yorkers are the nicest folk around!
I for one can't begin to tell you the number of old ladies I've helped
jump subway turnstiles. Of course when the should the transit cops
happen to make an appearance, the phrase, "You're on your own
granny!!", usually applies. In other words, "The last one through the
closing doors gets busted! Olly olly oxen free Coppers!"  
----------------------

Kim:

>YEAH!!!!  YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!  ^-^
><kim WHOLEHEARTEDLY approves of "soda" over "pop">
>Come on!  Pop is a sound, not a beverage!!

Heck, I thought they were offering me some kind of narcotic I tell you!
"Pop?! I'm not into that stuff man! Just say no brother!"

>Are you a member of the hotnit fan club BTW?  I don't remember who had
>what positions when I left . . .

Oh no.. I'm not gonna have to get Fett on the phone am I? ^_^

>What's everyone else's first Ranma experience?

I bought a copy of Ukyo can Cook just because I needed a third tape to
take advantage of a store discount. Thought it was neat. Couldn't figur
out why the Bald Guy kept putting that Panda mask up to his face when
that Akane chick kept asking him quesions about that Ukyo guy who I
hope is really a girl because he was looking pretty hot.
--------------------------------

Foster:

>You will not start the "Is Shampoo homicidal?" debate up again.

*points at Raingoddess* She did it! I was all peaceful like...

>It was silly, redundant and made my head hurt. That and you insulted
>Shampoo again.

Yeah! You ever notice how much discord these Shampoo debates cause?!
Anyone ever get killed during a Kasumi's hair color debate? No! That
chick is trouble I tell you, even her discussions head down a path of
evil!  She should have been written out like Takahashi intended! or
have her and Akane kill each other or get eaten by sharks, whichever
plot works for you, then Ukyo could marry Ranma and later leave him for
Ryoga after realizing she wanted more than she was getting from their
love affair on the side!  That would rock!  We could call
it.."Jusenkyo's Creek"....

>*buries decomposing Hotnit using a dented-shovel*

That stick will be mine! This I vow!
------------------------

Petes:

>2) I also hear that Hotnit is still doing the devil's work and calling
>Shampoo less than nice things, and so for that...

"Devil's Work"?! What do you expect? Have you even *seen* the 401K plan
the Devil has given me? SWEET!
-----------------------

Miyu:

>Really?  Neat.. I wanted more than anything to go to NYU but they
>didn't give me enough money :P

Awww! Grrrr! NYU sucks!  I'll be sure to kick some Campus Building
there in your name next time I pass by that campus.
 
>But Pop is a fun word for a drink, don't you agree? ^.^  It makes it
>sound fun. :P

Hmm. "Pop" Hey. That is kinda fun. ^_^ Pop pop pop pop pop *Snapple
Girl dropkicks Hotnit in the head* 

Soda..I meant soda will never die.. really..*passes out*

>Nevermind, I hate you. :P (JK ^^)

hee hee!
----------------------

Shouryu:

>>Over here! And guess what?! I'm sovereign ruler of the ML now!
>>Really!
>
>*the sound of a cast iron pillow sailing...no, not sailing, more like
>careening...through the air is heard*
>
>>>>>BOP!<<<<

[Ryoga-nit]: Ouch! Hey! Who did that?!

*rubs head* Ugh.. Now I know why Napolean wore those big stupid looking
hats...probably pretty shock absorbant.. *puts on a Napolean Hat with a
big 'H' on it*  "Let them eat...Akane's Cooking! Bwahahahahahahahaha!"

>>If I were a homicidal maniac I would be working towards the world's
>>record, not sitting on my ass making ramen!
>
>Sure you would.  It would be HEMLOCK flavored ramen, however.  (With
>pork and cyanide.)

Hey it wasn't me this time bright eyes. *points at Raingoddess*
Troublemaker!
-----------------------

Kocchi:

>I'm glad to see that power hasn't changed you!  ^_^ I missed you too
>--
>actually, it was you who inspired me to come back.  Gawrsh!!

Aww gee! I feel so inspirational! Well again, your presence was sorely
missed! Well if you need me to opress anyone for you with my iron-type
rule just let me know! Me and my army live to opress! Isn't that right
army?

[Evil Hotnit]: <wearing flack jacket and carrying an M-16> This is
stupid...
[Hotnit]: Zip your fly soldier..

==
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH| HOTNIT |HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H-Happosai's Disciples Master of the Grappling Hook--H
H---------LOR Carrier of the Mistress' Gymbag--------H
H----------The "Official Pool Guy" for COURT---------H
H-----------General in the FOTGTSBRiC Army-----------H
H----------------------FoS--EOE----------------------H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH