Subject: more o the same...
From: Jason Warehime <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ranma'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:50:31 -0500

VYXQUI write:
>Let me get this straight:
>You people have created a *club* that basically entails violently
>physically and mentally abusing some guy that I don't even know?

>You people make me SICK!!

>Where do I sign up?! ;p

Now Now now....we don't abuse the Hotnit because that would be wrong...yeah,
that's it.  We just try to gently nudge him over the edge as it were.
Anyways as Vice-Pres of the Hotnit fanclub let me be the first to welcome
you to the fold...consider yourself signed up.  Here's your free Hotnit mug
<hand gaudy mug to Vicky>  You'll have to wait on the Hotnit action figures
though.  Seems someone broke into the warehouse and stole them all.  Who in
their right mind would want to take 20,000 hotnit action figures is beyond
me!
-----------------------------------------------------
Hotnit write:
>You keep up these horrid yet incredibly accurate Happosai >characater
>assasinations and I'll have to blindly take action as leader of his >mighty
faction. Which now boasts a membership of over 522.

Oh yeah!  Name Two!  ^_^

>Who knew Root
>Beer was the official drink of the gods?!! That was the best dang >beverage
>I ever had in my Hotnit life!  Is there anyway I can get this stuff >pumped
>straight into my blood so I my body can assimilate the frosty >frothing
yumminess that is Rootbeer that much faster?  

<Ghost sidles up to Hotnit and pulls out wicked looking medical
instrunments> Why yes...yes there is.  Now if you'll just hold still for a
second while I hook up this high speed pressure hose...Trust me, this'll
hurt you more than it'll hurt anyone else.

>Oh you mean I actually sent that?  Er, I mean...*falls to his knees* >Oh I
>didn't mean it!  I could never bring myself to harm you oh >precipitous
>one!  I live to protect you from danger!  ...........................
>I SAID "I LIVE TO PROTECT YOU FROM DANGER!!!!"

Yes ladies and gentlemen, once again our hero, the amazing Hotnit, shows
that he is the most dangerous man on the planet by going to pieces faster
than any other being in the world...

>[Hotnit]:  Let that be a lesson to you fiend! Once again Christmas is
>saved!  No wait...once again "Raingoddess" is saved! God this is
>lame..here have a cheesecake. *hands Raingoddess a strawberry >cheesecake* 

Will the Raingoddess forgive Hoitnit?  Will Hotnit have his wish of having
Root Beer feed into his bloodstream?  And who will save the strawberry
cheesecake from this terrible fate?  Tune in next week for another exciting
episode of "HOTNIT!  DEFENDER OF HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD!" <play cool theme
music>
--------------------------------------------------
Sam write:
>Kunou: Spring of Drowned Ventilation Shaft (yeah I know, I'm being >silly 

Well he does have to have some way of getting rid of all that hot air...

-Ghost...Novice Protector of Ucchan
Practitioner of the deadly Ice Cube maneuver
Proud member of SAUCE...1st fanboy to *Hammerspace*
little black pig when doused with water...sadly miss Verochan ^_^  
Feral pig of the Chan club; Vice Prez of the Hotnit fan club
keeper of the Hamster; C.U.T.E

Time flies like an arrow;
Fruit flies like a banana