Subject: ... ... back from the shadows... [LONG MESSAGE]
From: [email-masked] (Kenneth J Leonidas)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:43:57 -0600

Hello, everyone!

     Alright...  this is the umpteenth time I've tried to return to the
ML, and this time, I'll be successful, dammit!  All the other times,
something came up and was not able to use a computer for a very long
time...  or a few days which is very long to me...  Bear with me, fellas!
^_^

     For those of you that do not know me (which seems to be more than
half of you)  I CAN SEE THAT GLINT IN YOUR EYES!!!  I am not some fresh
newbie for you people to jump on!  The name's hiroshin...  or
hiroshin-ken if you wanna get formal...

     Well, I know I've been away for quite some time...  what's happened
to the place... it looks so different!  Anyway...  glad to be back... for
the time being, though...  I never know when something may happen, but
this time, I'm gonna try and stick it through...

==========

     I am also the founding "father" of the USSRTFW:SR...  The founding
"mother" still can't seem to make it back to the ML.  She's waay too
busy.  I would ask everyone to check out the USSRTFW:SR site, but it
isn't there at the moment since I'm rebuilding it.  It should be up by
the end of the year. 

==========

     ... and somewhat on a Ranma note...

     I've finally graduated out of College, majoring in Radio
Broadcasting and Production...  Yeah.. hooray for me...  Well, anyway, my
fellow students and anime club members at Columbia College, in Chicago,
had put into discussion one night about actually finishing the Ranma 1/2
series starting off where the released anime started off...

     Now, of course, to be realistic, we are going to need a helluva lot
of money, and of course Takahashi-sama's okay.  But other than that,
we're also going to need VAs, a production crew, etc...  We've got enough
animators! ^_^

     But basically, right now, I'd like to get people's opinion on this. 
We're not going to make any moves on this until we get closer to the end
of the series, probably near the middle of the next-to-last season. 
Right now, this is totally a fan-based concept.

     There must be some animators out there or just people who would want
to be a part of this...  a part of Ranma 1/2 history!  My friends and I
are totally serious about this, but we're not very sure how far we'd
actually get, but the only way to find out is to try!! ^_^ 

CAUTION>>> FULL SIG APPROACHING

... i am... ... hiroshin-ken ([email-masked]) [ICQ:  6482966]

          Acting President of the USSRTFW:SR (^_^)oooo<
=====OTHER FACTIONS of hiroshin======================
    CoN  :::  SAUCE  :::  Warrior Monk of TTA  :::  UGMA (Gate 51)
     TAATM (Lv.3)  infantry comm.  :::  COHD  :::  BaKa  :::  CoRK
TSLGOTTP ... ( I forget what my position is here... ask ~Akane~ ^_^) 
=================================================
Maintainer - USSRTFW:SR homepage - now under construction!
	http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/9491
Co-Maintainer - Ranma ML FAQ v2.0 - ALWAYS under construction!
	http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6317