Subject: MR: ELB, Kun-chan, Shouryu, QMark, Czarfire
From: "Owain Lawson" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ranma ML" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:12:11 -0500

Eternal Lost Boy:
<While reading this another thought came to mind.  How does Ryoga find his
way 
to the bathroom?>

Sometimes he doesn't, seriously.
If I were Ryouga, I'd just tie a string to my hand and tie the other end to
the bathroom doorknob and follow it.
Course, I'm sure he'd find some way to get lost anyway.

Kun-chan:
<And then there's FY ... all the guys in that are very much older than
Miaka or Yui ...)>

Miaka's fifteen, Tamahome's seventeen.  Yui is fifteen, Amiboshi is
sixteen, Nakago is twenty-something (but Yui didn't really have romantic
intentions towards him, and he sure didn't towards her).
The oldest guy is either Nakago or Chichiri.  Chichiri is 23, but I can't
remember what Nakago is.  I was quite surprised to hear how old Chichiri is
supposed to be.  All of the boys are older than Miaka, though, with the
obvious exception of Chiriko-boshi.  The monk-kid (something-boshi, I
forget...) may well be older than any of them, it's unknown, because we
don't know what his original body was.

Shouryu:
<WoS does not perpetuate a Ranma/Shampi pairing, infact, they openly
dispell it.  The same with Lor and Kodachi, and I imagine the same with
SAUCE.>

IIRC, SAUCE is neutral on the entire subject, as it should be.  There are
members who promote it (like me), and members of the KTF and SAUCE.

Shouryu:
<As I recall, you claimed to have read the FAQ - apparently, you're just
trying to make us like you, because you either you DIDN'T read it, or you
looked at it without paying attention - it is stated CLEARLY in the FAQ
that the only criteria uniting the Knights is the belief that Ranma and
Akane belong together. >

Woah woah woah...chill out here, Shouryu.  Sure, Smile made an error, but
that doesn't mean that a) he was lying to us or b) he didn't read the FAQ. 
There is a *lot* of information in there, and it's easy when you're reading
all of that at once to get a couple of things mixed up.

Qmark:
<Chin up, man!  It's not that big a deal.  Don't take it too hard, even if
some
people might have short-fuses.  Shouryu's just a bit touchy when it
concerns
the FAQ.  Cheer up!>

My advice is don't take anything you read seriously, *especially* not
insults/flames/RPsmitings.  You'll have fun.  Everything will be calm.

Czarfire:
<For all those who are interested I officially declare the start of a new
faction, the Ranma with Anybody Except Akane. (RAEA) RAEA's sole purpose is
to fight the militant and oppresive KTF by supporting anti-Akane web sites,
web sites devoted to Ranma with anybody except Akane, and spreading
fanfiction where Ranma does not end up with Akane>

*sigh* Czarfire, you're really asking for flames on that one, you know.
I don't support the KTF because I really like the idea of Ranma and Ukyou,
but I'm not *against* them (well, in their opinion I am, but I'm not.)  I
don't see any reason to fight them.

*mutters*"cept that I can't get a damn word in edgeways without getting
punted into LEO"

And Czarfire man, I think you should start MRing.  Not because I really
care about how you or anyone posts, but because it may cause civil unrest
if you don't ^_-

Owain Lawson - Ryouga's Umbrella
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...
This is the truth!  This is my belief!
...at least for now."
	- 10 points.