Subject: Todays date 2/17/98
From: [email-masked] (Justicar)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 98 03:03:20 EST

Gate 4 ... Old Reply D... Its like a big storage tank...

Ron wrote...

>Inuyasha tankobon in the mail this week, and even tho' I have read
>some of the Viz stuff, I had just noticed; if you look at Inuyasha's
>hair, except for the color of it, the style is exactly like Lums,
>including
>the location of the dog demon's ears, and how they correspond
>with Lum's horns...Separated at Birth???? :)

Well they're both Oni in a sense. Inuyasha is an actual one and Lum is 
dressed as a stereotypical Oni. 

They could be related, I wouldn't doubt it considering Takahashi is the author.

I wonder if Takahashi actually has the Rumic-Universe in her mind. I mean 
like Stephen King has the Dark Tower mythos and H.P. Lovecraft had the 
Cthulu mythos in their minds.

Is there established past and present were all her storylines could fit into 
one universe?

*****JUSTICAR
[Let's shake the dew of this Lily, shall we!?]
[Fearless Leader of the CoN]
[Ruthless Defender of Gate 4 - Washu-chan's Little Lab]
[#WASHU# | W.W.W | O.C.S. | C.O.R.R.|T.A.A.T.M]
[http://pages.map.com/~ebaker]