Subject: Real Ranma history - {RANMA}
From: Francis Sanchez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 21:56:42 -0600

Ranko the ever triple XxX said:

<Thanks for coming to my aid concerning the Nyanichuan ^,~ I think I was
a
little misunderstood though I meant what was actually happening in real
history around that time both in Japan and China. Japan was mainly
inhabited
by the Ainu(?) right.>

Again, even if you meant that, we can't be sure, especially since there's
no such thing as Jusenkyo (fortunately, or unfortunately, depending ^_-).
I think Japan's inhabitants may have been comprised of Chinese
explorers at first, though I'm probably way off.

I think the only thing we can really calulate may have been an
approximate time period. I think the series first came out in the late
eighties, early 90's. For the sake of argument, I suppose we can use
1990. If you subtract the various numbers of Jusenkyo curses - say
-1500 years for Nyannichuan, 1400 for Heitueniichuan, etc, you get an
area of about 200 BC - 200AD, and during that time the Eastern
civilizations in Asia Minor were still in their infancy - with other civ's like
the Ancient Greeks, Romans, and Persians, etc, all seeming to be trading
around that territory between modern day Italy and India. it's pretty
plausible that the springs could have been cursed at that time since no
one was really around anyway, not counting nomadic peoples..^_^

-Sounds like his history prof. O_o,
 Frank

Visit my Webpage, the Ranma 1/2 Library, at:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/3136
Quote of the Day (from Anime):
Happosai: "Idon'twanIdon'twanIdon'twanna!"