Subject: To ALL Lyn subjects... to private channels...
From: "petite Azusa" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2097 04:46:37 -0400

I apologized, she apologized... we were happy I thought. 

then there was that late post... by people who posted nothing in the
original thread. (except Frank)

If you truly want to continue this though or don't believe it was a mail
problem send me _private e-mail_. If you truly wish to judge, at least do
the courtesy of hearing a _full case_ presented by myself (privately)...
before making a conclusion... that is if you truly seek justice rather than
lynching. 
Whatever your beliefs, I have no qualms concerning a public statement of
apology, however I must first believe there to be a reason for this.

In any case, with a new scholastic year nary a few weeks hence, academic
priorities must unfortunately draw me elsewhere... so these are my last
posts on this ML anyways.

although my computer time grows short I will attempt a full statement reply
to any private emails.

My apologies to all MLers inconvienced by the spam... I had not anticipated
such a long thread, and thought the issue would be resolved by 1)simple
conversation of all parties with Lyn and 2)my statement of the letter's
tardiness...

in any case submit a well reasoned case in private (not simply a ranting
flame) and I shall reply in kind. I do read fully what is written to me,
and if I believe your case has merit, you have my word I shall resubscribe
for a day, offer a *quick* apology, before going back to my studies.

If you truly care for Lyn as you say, then a private, well reasoned and
_concise_ explaination of your stance should not be too great an
undertaking.

Note: I have _not_ read most of the recent mail concerning the Lyn
subject...
I do enjoy responding to the "counter, counter, etc thread" and search
appropriately, but don;t take this as an indicator of where my reading is
up to...

Fil Ho