Subject: Cologne, law, etc.
From: Francis Sanchez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 09:49:45 -0500

Kevin Hahn said:

<*sign* That Cologne knows the best man for the job. Ok, 300 years of
living on the earth doing what everyone does getting expierence would
ccount for nothing?????? Shampoo does what???? She knows who is
good for
her, I never said she didn't but Shampoo had Cologne to back her up on
Ranma's best for Shampoo.>

I think our original disagreement centered on who had final say. Cologne
certainly can give input on Shampoo's choice of men, but there'e the
feeling that Shampi has the final decision. After all, it's her husband. ^_^

<It is the better thing to do, but RANMA IS MALE 100% OF THE TIME. NO
MATTER WHAT HIS PHYSICAL FORM IS. It's not gone...it's still
there....Talk to you tomight ^_^>

What's the point of saying that? We've already established the fact that
Ranma is male at heart. I said that the "law" part of your argument is gone
because Ranma's unique situation cancels out both effects of the law. I
also said that law doesn't matter since Shampi doesn't cite it in the later
volumes and concentrates on getting Ranma to fall for her..she doesn't
cite any obligation to the law...I think after that whole situation with Linlin
and Ranran, law just went right out the window after that....

^_^,
Frank

Visit my Webpage, the Ranma 1/2 Library at:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/3136
Quote of the Day (from Manga):
Genma: "Stop it Ranma. The Master isn't just another pervert. He's an        
               addict!"
Soun: "Indeed. For him not being able to touch a woman...is like not being  
           able to breathe...."