Subject: The morality of Shampoo (boy I'm posting a LOT about her
From: Francis Sanchez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:57:06 -0500

Don said:

< Does anyone have any spectulation on why this is so? 
Shampoo is far from perfect, per se, but she certainly isn't evil. 
Ranma might not like her a lot, but he doesn't hate her.>

I think it is mostly due to some reasons such as...one, some
have mentioned  where Shampoo and Ukyou come in with
bombs and try to blow up the wedding. Some may have seen
that ad tried to put her in an unfavorable light.

Two, and I think, Don, that this is the important reason why this is
so...many tend to blow her uh...um...her "Amazonieness" (bleh,
couldn't think of anything else, so...) out of proportion. I mean,
we're all pretty educated here. We know what Amazons are and
how they behaved. And some just feel they should put Shampoo
in the same sense - violent, with no sense of rules. Well, for
God's sake why did she follow the rules so much when she first
came after Ranma-chan for beating her? Granted, she may have
been PO'ed at being beaten, but if she really had no sense of the
rules, she would have just merely gone back to her people.

You are definitely correct - Ranma doesn't hate Shampoo - I just
think that he thinks she's an annoyance. I don't know about you
guys, but a girl (no matter how cute) following me around
wanting to marry me even if I was taken, (which I'm not), might
get on my nerves after a while. Of course you don't hate the
person, you just think they might be annoying. Maybe this
happens to girls more than guys, but then I don't know - I'm a
guy.

^_^,
Frank

Frank Sanchez 
27th member of the Knighthood of the True Fiancee
Keeper of the Church of Miyu
(Faithfully, we await our dear Miyu-chan's return...)
Visit the Ranma 1/2 Library at:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/3136
And the Church of Miyu at:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/1200