Subject: lemons...
From: Albert Lunde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 15:10:23 -0600

>Hi everyone, it's me, Matt again.  I just thought I'd share my opinion on
>Ranma Lemons (Hentai Ranma, but I'm sure we all know that.)...It's EVIL!!!
>All Lemons should be burned, and their creators punished!  The Ranma
>Universe does not contain any sort of sexual ralations, and never will!
>Only the sickest minds come up with that stuff, violating the pureness of
>Ranma 1/2.  Hmm...this could turn into something big...

Clearly, by the number of lemon fanfics, many people disagree with you.

However, it does not take a sick mind to produce sex scenes: I once
programmed a Commodore 64 running LOGO to write (politically correct) sex
scenes. Once you have the right software, no mind is required at all ;)

(I regret to say that I no loger have a usable copy of the program in
question.)

I'm not sure that "purity" is precisely the word I'd apply to a place where
one of the major characters sleeps with a shy but lustful pig, another is
"engaged" to several women, and a panty-thief and sexual-harasser uses the
household as a refuge.

I suggest you should read more lemon fanfics before you leap to a hasty
conclusion.

---
    Albert Lunde                      [email-masked]