Subject: Aiyaa!
From: ==Miyu== <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 17:17:40 -0500

Bradster wrote :

>Good news and bad news.  The good news is: I'm back.  The bad news is: >I'm
>back.  Obviously whether it's good or bad news will depend on the >person.
>Finally fixed the computer.  Will make a mega-post when I'm finished >going
>through all the ML I missed.

Nihao Bradster... I was kind of wondering where you went.  Well, I don't
like you very much, but you're amusing anyway, so I'm glad to have you
back. <grin>  Anyway, funny thing is that when I first read this, I
thought "obviously whether it's good or bad news will depend, I'm in
prison". <giggle> Oh well...

-- 
==Miyu==
(AKA Olu-chan)

OLA Wielder of the Holy Quad-Powered Super Nailgun and Larva fire

"and nothing comes bleeding out of me just like a waterfall i'm drowning
in
2 feet below the surface i can still make out your wavy face
and if i could just reach you maybe i could leave this place"
'i do not want this', |\| | |/|  (lyrics : Trent Reznor)

http://home.earthlink.net/~jardin/
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked] for Final Fantasy related threads