Subject: 9876543210.....
From: [email-masked] (eric baker)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 17:30:01 -0400

>Hi!  (I didn't realize there were people here who actually remembered me! 
>^_^)

Yep... We remember ya...

>The URl for the official Ani-Mayhem site is http://www.iop.com/~tang9605/
>From there,follow da links to the rules, card list, etc. Hope this helps!

There's a link to that on my page...

>Keeper of the Roaches
>..who knows there was something else she wanted to say, but can't 
>remember what

So, therefor she maintains the Silence of the Roaches....
******************************************************************************
ERIC M BAKER, Justicar on IRC and "The Net"
^^^^^^^^^^^^            -- The ArchBishop of the Church of Nabiki
                                       -- The Defender of the Faith
                                       -- Nabiki no Iinazuke 
*****HTTP://PAGES.MAP.COM/~ebaker*****
(Brought to you by a grant from the Soylent Corporation.)

   All Right! Secret-Techniques, Even yet.

([email-masked]).........Official Church Hotline
([email-masked]).......Chicopee,Mass.,USA
*******************************************************************************