Re: ATTENTION ALL URD LOVERS!!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "H. Torrance Griffin" <heretic@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
subject Re: ATTENTION ALL URD LOVERS!!!
date Sun, 02 Feb 1997 18:36:02 -0500
On Sat, 1 Feb 1997, Min Ho Roy Cha wrote:
> > >**wonders if anyone out there is a TRUE urd fan**
> > I really like Urd.  You can do a lot with her character.
> >
> > Mwah ha ha.
>
>       Keeheeheeheehee~  I believe Urd is the most intelligent and elegant
> character among the others in the manga.
        <snip>
> don't understand why there are not many people who are attracted by this
> young beautiful lady, hmm?
        They're Intimidated :)
        Face it; a beautiful, mischivious, wise, hedonistic, confident,
reckless, and powerful woman (or goddess, or demi-demon) is going to
frighten some people whether they admit it or not <grin>.

HTG (Cleric of Urd-Megamisama)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited