cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chae An <chaean@hom.net>
subject Re: Robot Wars!
date Sun, 02 Feb 1997 17:05:39 -0500
At 04:48 PM 2/2/97 -0500, C. Stevenson wrote:
>At 2:40 PM 2/2/97, gaffney@iconn.net wrote:
>>>Heil Skuld!
>>
>>OK, show of hands, who found this disturbing?
>
>I could've done without it, actually...

        Not exactly disturbing...  But to be completely truthful, I found
some Gundam fans in conventions very disturbing when they all rose in mass
to shout "Heil Zion" with the appropriate (or inappropriate) hand gestures
during cosplay or Gundam showings.  Perhaps I grew up watching too many PBS
documentaries...  I'd rather do without that silliness.

>Mendo

                                                --C h a e
--
                      chaean@hom.net   chaean@umich.edu