Re: Surprises in the anime...

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Y. Choe" <cmaster@ucla.edu>
subject Re: Surprises in the anime...
date Sun, 2 Feb 1997 00:22:21 -0800
Not only mices and Chieko-dudette, but you'll see the two racers from LAIT
(Cafe au Lait!), the running turkeys, the binbo-dancin Sanbee (?), the Evil
Bottle, the works baby!

==========
A law of nature:
When you buy an umbrella, it stops raining...

A corollary:
When you buy an umbrella with the previous law
in mind, it won't stop raining...
==========
cmaster @ ucla.edu--The Megami Project in Deep Freeze...

----------
> From: Jere, Lord of Pendragon <bellsj01@student.ucr.edu>
> To: megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
> Subject: Re: Surprises in the anime...
> Date: February 01, 1997 11:52 PM
>
> On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Chae An wrote:
>
> > >   After recently rewatching the OP of AMG, I realized to my astonishment
> > >that more of the intro is taken from the manga than just the characters
> > >clips.  The scene where Belldandy levitates Keiichi to prevent him from
> > >falling into water, and then into her arms, is taken directly from the
> > >manga! ^_^
> >
> >         Not only that, you'll see a lot of characters in the manga that did
> > not otherwise appear in the anime in the opening scene, from the ghost
Honda
> > Chieko to the mice ninjas.
>
> Well, I recognized Mara (Marller, for those who insist on spelling it that
> way,) but I haven't gotten to the mice ninjas yet. <g>  Now I have
> something to look forward to! ^_^
>
> Signed,
>
> JBPendragon
>
> "Raven dark but brilliant...in a malevolent sort of way,
> With eyes glittering onyx and not a decent thing to say.
> She dances in the shadows where others fear to tread.
> And though she's a killer, it's her love that you should dread."
>
>                                            email: bellsj01@student.ucr.edu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited