Re: Surprises in the anime...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Jere, Lord of Pendragon" <bellsj01@student.ucr.edu>
subject Re: Surprises in the anime...
date Sat, 1 Feb 1997 23:52:28 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Chae An wrote:

> >   After recently rewatching the OP of AMG, I realized to my astonishment
> >that more of the intro is taken from the manga than just the characters
> >clips.  The scene where Belldandy levitates Keiichi to prevent him from
> >falling into water, and then into her arms, is taken directly from the
> >manga! ^_^
>
>         Not only that, you'll see a lot of characters in the manga that did
> not otherwise appear in the anime in the opening scene, from the ghost Honda
> Chieko to the mice ninjas.

Well, I recognized Mara (Marller, for those who insist on spelling it that
way,) but I haven't gotten to the mice ninjas yet. <g>  Now I have
something to look forward to! ^_^

Signed,

JBPendragon

"Raven dark but brilliant...in a malevolent sort of way,
With eyes glittering onyx and not a decent thing to say.
She dances in the shadows where others fear to tread.
And though she's a killer, it's her love that you should dread."

                                           email: bellsj01@student.ucr.edu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited