RE: Skuld-sama recreating herself...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Jere, Lord of Pendragon" <bellsj01@student.ucr.edu>
subject RE: Skuld-sama recreating herself...
date Sat, 1 Feb 1997 23:20:45 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Suka-Chan  wrote:

>    For those of you who've had a chance to glance at the most recent
> Afternoon release of Ah Megamisama, is it just me, or is Skuld-sama's
> latest creation, Banpei's proposed girlfriend, an exact replica of an
> earlier incarnation of Skuld, complete with twin ponytails?
>

> 	That was indeed the first thing I thought of!  I hadn't seen any of the in
> between stuff, and when I saw the title page, I thought "what's with Skuld's
> hair?" ^_^  But seeing the actual her was a much greater shock!  But that's a
> long story.
> 				Suka-Chan

Hey, we have time. <g>  It did seem a bit drastic from vol 12.  But since
I haven't seen 13 yet (they didn't have it anywhere in LTokyo when I went
down there! <pout>) it might be more gradual than it seemed to me. ^_^

Signed,

JBPendragon

"Raven dark but brilliant...in a malevolent sort of way,
With eyes glittering onyx and not a decent thing to say.
She dances in the shadows where others fear to tread.
And though she's a killer, it's her love that you should dread."

                                           email: bellsj01@student.ucr.edu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited