Re: New AMG OVA??!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Eric Shen <erics@jna.com.au>
subject Re: New AMG OVA??!!
date Thu, 9 Jan 1997 08:30:51 +1100 (EST)
On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Min Ho Roy Cha wrote:

> 	** WARNING:  People who are die-hard fans of OMG OAV Series may
> not read this message..

  Hmmmm - since I've still got a pule, therefore, I am not a "die-hard"
fan... ^_^

> Speaking of that OAV series, I was disappointed a lot with the last 2
> volumes ( in fact, the first 3 volumes were OK)

  After the first 5 minutes of introduction of Skuld in OAV3, it got
rather pathetic and the plot was ambiguous.

> 'cause they gave me heck
> of a lot of headaches when I watched them.  Megami Belldandy cries over and
> over again in the last episodes and it ain't really fun at all.

  You noticed that too!
  Actually, I would agree that Belldandy went all wishy washy. Rather
pathetic and gave her a really bad image! Perhaps Kikko-chan was either
being horsewhipped or on some illicit substances when she turned up for
the voice dub.... ^_^

> Even I asked myself at that moment, when is she going to stop crying for
> Keich-san?

  I would have thought that she would have tried to make her last days as
meaningful as possible instead of rolling over and playing dead with the
final product - a mere sweater!
  Perhaps Belldandy was terrified to a form of stupor that prevented her
from doing anything...
  Kudos to Skuld and Urd for a gutsy effort to save Belldandy! I think K1
ought to be indebted to them...

--
Eric Shen K.Soc 1993		JNA Telecommunications Pty. Ltd
erics@jna.com.au		9935-5555 or 9935-5752 (indial)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited