Re: Hard to find

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: Hard to find
date Wed, 8 Jan 1997 18:22:29 +0800 (HKT)
On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Mason Nutter wrote:
> 	I'm starting to wonder about Aa Megami-Sama over here, too!
> Does anyone here read it in the monthlys?  (I know Kodansha publishes
> it, and the collected volumes are Afternoon KC...I don't know which
> monthly would carry it)  Is it still in the monthlys?  I bought Vol. 13
> way, way back in April 1996...since then, nothing.  Then again, more
> than 6 months passed between 12 and 13...dareka shittemasu ka?  Owatta
> wake nai to omou kedo, 7 months is an awfully long time.  Only the past
> few have taken so long...Fujishima-Sensei, dou nasatta n desu ka?
> Please bring our Megami-Sama back!

The monthly magazine which carry it is called Afternoon, and yes AMS is
still running.  7 month's wait for a volume of the tankoubon is not
uncommon.  Around 1 year for GunsmithCats (also under Afternoon KC brand).

Ja.....CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited