Re: New AMG OVA??!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Mason Nutter" <sukachan@linkonline.net>
subject Re: New AMG OVA??!!
date Wed, 08 Jan 1997 01:09:05 -0800
Min Ho Roy Cha wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Craig Hess wrote:
>
> > >I just got the January issue of NewType Magazine(Neon Genesis
> > >-jonathan
> >   wow,  that could be some excellent news.  i've always really wanted to see
> > more amg ova's.  i would like to read the manga, but i am not quite fluent
> > in japanese, and don't want to read them in english, as i've heard its not
> > qutie that impressive.  and i'm anxious to hear the music they use in the
> > new ova's. well, i'll hope for the best.
>
>         Roy Cha wrote:
>
>         ** WARNING:  People who are die-hard fans of OMG OAV Series may
> not read this message..
>
> Speaking of that OAV series, I was disappointed a lot with the last 2
> volumes ( in fact, the first 3 volumes were OK) 'cause they gave me heck
> of a lot of headaches when I watched them.  Megami Belldandy cries over and
> over again in the last episodes and it ain't really fun at all.
> Even I asked myself at that moment, when is she going to stop crying for
> Keich-san? I'm one of those people who really want to see the 2nd OMG OAV
> Series or TV series 'cause I wasn't really happy with the 1st OAV. If the TV
> series is coming out, I'd rather watch it 'cause It might be exactly the
> same as the manga series.  In fact, I'm overwhelmed by the manga series.
> Think the 1st OAV failed to reveal the original images of the manga.  I'm
> hoping to see the new OAV like others do.  That's it.  That's all.  Thanx
> for listening to my idle opinion. ~_~
>

>                 ~_~ Come to me, oh, my music...... I said COME!!! '_`
>                                 roycha@gladstone.uoregon.edu

	"Kore o yomu na" o yonde, "Mou yonda kara, shou ga nai" to
omotte yomimashita.  While your headaches eclipsed two of Skuld-San's
three appearances, it is not my place to punish or judge you, as I am
but her faithful disciple (Skuld-San honnin ni makasemashou ^_^).
However, I find it perplexing, as I had exactly the opposite experience.
 4 and 5 were my favorites (although Skuld-San's Deban was probably
better in 3).  They were very moving, and 4 especially just tore my
heart right out!  And that music....anyway, anata no tsumi o yurushite
agemashou.  Tadashi, Skuld-San no waruguchi suru nado no wa, zettai
yurusenai desu kara, oboetoita hoo ga ii desu yo.  De wa
				Suka-Chan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited