Re: Hard to find

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Mason Nutter" <sukachan@linkonline.net>
subject Re: Hard to find
date Tue, 07 Jan 1997 23:04:11 -0800
DAIZO ARIMA wrote:

> I just got back from Japan.  The weathers not to bad.  At least until
> the day i left.  I looked around a lot for AMS stuff but came up
> empty handed.  Maybe i live to far from the really big cities to get
> annything good.  The only thing I found were books, and CD's.  I
> already have all the books, i wanted the CD's, but at the time i
> found them I forgot my wallet and it was the last day before my
> departure.  It seems like AMS is more popular here than it is there.
>
> Shimizu Kenji-san, if you're still out there: sorry i didn't call
> while i was in Japan, i lost the phone number somewhere between the
> plane and my house.
>
> Daizo Arima
> Ore wa naze Ichiban nanda ka wakaruka?
> Ore niwa Yamatodamashi ga aru karada!

	I'm starting to wonder about Aa Megami-Sama over here, too!
Does anyone here read it in the monthlys?  (I know Kodansha publishes
it, and the collected volumes are Afternoon KC...I don't know which
monthly would carry it)  Is it still in the monthlys?  I bought Vol. 13
way, way back in April 1996...since then, nothing.  Then again, more
than 6 months passed between 12 and 13...dareka shittemasu ka?  Owatta
wake nai to omou kedo, 7 months is an awfully long time.  Only the past
few have taken so long...Fujishima-Sensei, dou nasatta n desu ka?
Please bring our Megami-Sama back!
				Suka-Chan
	P.S.- How far has the English version gotten?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs