Re: New AMG OVA??!!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: New AMG OVA??!!
date Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:40:22 +0800 (HKT)
On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Jonathan Rowe wrote:
> I just got the January issue of NewType Magazine(Neon Genesis
> Evangelion on the cover) and in the color section at the front there was a
> two page spread with some text, and large background image of
> Belldandy, Urd, Skuld in thier traditional goddess uniforms, sitting in what
> i asume is heaven. I think it said something about an OVA(original video
> animation) The only problem is this: i read VERY LITTLE japanese.
> However, the word OVA was written clearly in english, and I had never
> seen the image before. It looked similar to the YUA animation art(in fact, it
> had a very small YUA pic at the end of the text)

p.20-21 NT, Jan97 issue
They are just discussing about AMG.  One of them said this is a good
timing to revive AMG as the Fujishima character designs are very popular
(YUA TV, Sakura).  The word OVA refers to the OVA series released years
ago.  The pictures of the 3 goddess is newly illustrated by Matsubara
Hidenori, the character designer of the old series.  Actaully he and
others drew new AMG illustration and posted (?) to some anime magazines
from time to time.  No big deal.  The small YUA picture is to promote
the VHS/LD release of the YUA TV series.

Hope this help.....CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited