Re: IRC meeting

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Lyon <lyon_m@efn.org>
subject Re: IRC meeting
date Sun, 5 Jan 1997 12:45:54 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Bradley Kosowan wrote:

> Happy New year folks and may the Goddesses Blessings be with you all !!
> Anyone interested in setting up a informal AMG!/YUA IRC chat group ????
> I know the idea has been kicked around a bit before.
> I'd propose maybe meeting on Sundays around 9:00 PM EST. on Dalnet
> #megamiml, anyone else interested or have a better time/day suggestion ???
I think that sounds like  good day and time. If you want to chat about
YUA there is a #yua chatroom too on Dalnet.

> visit the...
> VELVET NEKO at
> http://www.iquest.net/~bkoz

           "Anatatachi ga Kitekurete ... Tanoshikatta"

                                                 -Achika-
                 '         http://www.efn.org/~lyon_m/
Member of the #SkAS#: Skuld Appreciation Society - The goddess of debuggers!
       Proud Member of the #SAS#: Sasami Appreciation Society
          Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs