Re: IRC meeting

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Aaron S Weiss <weissas@mail.auburn.edu>
subject Re: IRC meeting
date Sun, 5 Jan 1997 01:06:39 -0600 (CST)
On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Bradley Kosowan wrote:

> I'd propose maybe meeting on Sundays around 9:00 PM EST. on Dalnet
> #megamiml, anyone else interested or have a better time/day suggestion ???

   I don't really have too much of a preference of date/time (as long as
it's at night CST), but I do think the location needs to be changed.
DALnet is terrible.  Why not just create #Megami on anime.terratron.com,
and hold the meeting there?

                             Aaron Weiss
                      (weissas@mail.auburn.edu)

                   The Sacred Shrine of Skuld-sama
               (http://www.auburn.edu/~weissas/shrine/)
     |===|                                               DO     +
       |     SUSUSUS      KUKUKUK                  DO   DO      |
       |           SU    KU     KU    RU RU        DO           |
       |         SU            KU     RU RU        DO DO        |
       |        SU            KU     RU  RU        DO   DO      |
       |      SU  SU         KU     RU    RU RU    DO           |
       |    SU     SU      KU     RU       RU      DO           |
                       Proud member of the #SkAS#:
         Skuld Appreciation Society - the Goddess of Debuggers!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs