cc Rangirl@aol.com
from mendosan@hers.com (C. Stevenson)
subject Re: Ice Cream (chibi spam)
date Wed, 1 Jan 1997 02:24:47 -0500
At 1:27 AM 1/1/97, Rangirl@aol.com wrote:

>I know that in Japan (according to Ranma 1/2) it is considered "un-manly" to
>eat the cute dishes of ice cream and parfaits (did I spell that right?) with
>all the fruits and cute things on it...

Skuld would eat it.  Therefore, *I* would eat it!

The other day I saw a photo of an ice cream sculpture based on the
classical theme "Entry of the Gods into Valhalla," with small-bodied anime
characters.  Skuld & Sisters were, of course, prominently present, while
Wagner was portrayed as a grotesque naked troll.

This is interesting.  Where can we get some on the east coast, or how can
we make them?  Are they available at the Yaohan in New Jersey?

Bye-cha,
Mendo Charlie (robust macho dude of 49)

Search field Search string

archive list