Re: How about starting our own chatroom?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mendosan@hers.com (C. Stevenson)
subject Re: How about starting our own chatroom?
date Thu, 5 Dec 1996 01:36:55 -0500
At 11:04 PM 12/4/96, djb22@IMAP2.ASU.EDU wrote:

>That is an interesting idea, how would we go about doing this?   I'm all
>for it if we can get enough support for it. Anyone agree?

Hey!  Sounds like it's worth a try!

But when I was on AOL, I had problems with chat - mainly, it slorped down
large amounts of metered time faster than Skuld on her Bullwinkle's
Chocolate Mousse or her Capuccino Neutrino a la Beavis, and the delay
between typing your chat and seeing it in the conversation was such that we
couldn't really respond to each other properly.  Therefore I used chat very
little.

However - that was another time; most of us have "all you can slorp" net
service, and hopefully chat is now faster.  I'd like to interact more with
this group.  Yeah, let's give it a try!

Mendo Charlie
Member of SkAS - the Skuld Appreciation Society, loving and loyal to my
goddess to the last.  Ahh!
Washington, DC

Search field Search string

archive list